Tiffany & Co.

The jeweller Tiffany & Co. was founded in 1837 in New York by Charles Louis Tiffany and John B. Young and is currently one of the best known jewellery boutiques in the world with an international reputation for the quality, amazing processing and extraordinary design of its products. The only Austrian branch has been located at the Kohlmarkt in Vienna since fall of 2006.

Tiffany & Co.

Kohlmarkt 8-10, 1010 Wien
Tel. 01 535 39 50
cs.vienna@tiffany.com
www.tiffany.at


Mon to Fri: 10.30 – 19.00
Sat: 10.30 – 18.00
Closed on Sundays